Stone and Concrete Denver is an equal opportunity employer and family owned business operating since 2005.
Job Openings Currently Accepting Applications
Posted: July 26, 2018
We currently have several positions we are trying to fill.
CONCRETE ESTIMATOR/SUPERINTENDENT POSITION
Contact: email@example.com; 303.287.0889
The concrete estimator/superintendent is responsible for meeting with the leads to provide estimates for projects; following up on proposals and getting the work scheduled. As the main point of contact, this person will manage the job with the crew members on the job site and make sure the customer is satisfied. Beginning to end.
• Uncover new job opportunities and partnerships. Use your connections to find work.
• Meet with customers and discuss the project. Sell the job.
• Prepare estimates and negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
• Work with the excavation coordinator to apply for and obtain all necessary permits.
• Direct and supervise field crew workers.
• Work with the office to requisition materials to complete construction projects.
• Work with office to schedule jobs, identify potential conflicts and provide solutions.
• Confirm office has copies of all paperwork received in the field.
• Collecting signatures on contracts, half down at start of job, and balance upon job completion.
•Good communication skills, email, phone, computer follow up.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints & plans – bilingual a plus.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history.
• Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations.
• Self-starter – work primarily without supervision, ability to multitask
• Minimum of 5 yrs. of concrete estimating and project management experience
• GED or High School Diploma
• Be a part of our team and interact with customers, vendors, teammates and employees with respect.
CDL, Class A, non-hazmat driver.
Stone and Concrete, Inc – has an immediate opening for CDL, Class A, non-hazmat driver. Driver must have a clean driving record (accidents/moving violations will be evaluated case by case). Must be able to pass all pre-employment and DOT screening and physicals. SC offers competitive wages, year-round work, great benefit package and quality equipment.
• Drive product/equipment to assigned destinations
• Properly track and document driver daily logs
• Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
• Inspect truck before and after trip
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License Required and the ability to pass all pre-employment and DOT screening and physicals
• Clean Driving Record (Accidents/Moving Violations will be evaluated case by case. Exceptions may occur.)
• Knowledge to comply with DOT and OSHA regulations on job sites and on the road.
• Bi-Lingual a plus
• Drug test
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Benefits: $26.00 /hour starting (Based on Experience), 401K with company match, Health Insurance.
• Truck driving: 3 years (Preferred)
• Class A (Required)
Structural Concrete Crews
Stone and Concrete Inc. located in Commerce City – specializing in Concrete Structures, Flatwork, Drainage Improvements, Infrastructure, Road Work, Site Development & Demolition is currently hiring Structural Concrete Crews for civil projects in the Denver Metro area.
Compensation: $17-$25/hour depending on experience and position.
• Working Concrete Foreman
• Concrete Finishers
• Form Setters
• Must have Concrete Experience
• Min 2 years’ experience for Finishers, Form Setters & Carpenters
• Min 1-year experience for Laborers
• Must have reliable transportation
• Legally eligible to work in the US
• Drug test
Stone and Concrete. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Concrete: 1 year (Preferred)
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• 401K with company match