Stone and Concrete Denver is an equal opportunity employer and family owned business operating since 2005.
Job Openings Currently Accepting Applications
Posted: July 26, 2018
CONCRETE ESTIMATOR/SUPERINTENDENT POSITION
Contact: email@example.com; 303.287.0889
The concrete estimator/superintendent is responsible for meeting with the leads to provide estimates for projects; following up on proposals and getting the work scheduled. As the main point of contact, this person will manage the job with the crew members on the job site and make sure the customer is satisfied. Beginning to end.
• Uncover new job opportunities and partnerships. Use your connections to find work.
• Meet with customers and discuss the project. Sell the job.
• Prepare estimates and negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
• Work with the excavation coordinator to apply for and obtain all necessary permits.
• Direct and supervise field crew workers.
• Work with the office to requisition materials to complete construction projects.
• Work with office to schedule jobs, identify potential conflicts and provide solutions.
• Confirm office has copies of all paperwork received in the field.
• Collecting signatures on contracts, half down at start of job, and balance upon job completion.
•Good communication skills, email, phone, computer follow up.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints & plans – bilingual a plus.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history.
• Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations.
• Self-starter – work primarily without supervision, ability to multitask
• Minimum of 5 yrs. of concrete estimating and project management experience
• GED or High School Diploma
• Be a part of our team and interact with customers, vendors, teammates and employees with respect.